Why choose Ascendis
We offer a wide array of services to aid businesses of all sizes and to meet the majority of your business needs.
We’ll give you expert, proactive advice and make sure that everything we do contributes to your bottom line.
We provide a service that could help you to:
- Ensure that you are not paying more tax that you should
- Make your business more profitable
- Increase your earnings
- Reduce or even fully mitigate your tax liability
- Gain access to regular financial information
- Improve your cash flow
- Refine the systems which drive your business
- Remove the burden of administration
- Manage the demands of the government at the lowest cost to you
- Cut through the haze of red tape!
- Provide forward thinking services that will add value to your business
- Always conduct an in-depth financial review to understand your current situation, discuss your plans for the future and your financial and strategic goals
- Take the time to be aware of your needs and your future aspirations so that we can provide the service that is right for you
- Not only be just your accountant but become an integral and necessary part of your business
- Explain, interpret and translate the figures into meaningful facts that can be used to improve your business
- Provide proactive advice and guidance.
Ascendis Group is an established firm of accountants, with offices based in Manchester and Cheshire, providing expertise in accountancy and taxation solutions and commercial business advisory services.
At Ascendis we cover all matters financial. What sets us apart from other accountants is our philosophy of total involvement with our clients affairs and the wide range of specialist services that we provide.
What makes us different is our innovative, flexible and commercial approach.
Our vision is to become your partner, to understand your business, your finances, your business problems and your aspirations.
Our purpose is to reduce and optimise your taxation, to increase and protect your wealth and to reduce your stress.
Our approach is about growth and the protection of what you have and this is delivered by people whom you want to work with and stay with.
If you are starting up in business or would like a fresh approach to your existing business, we are confident we can make a real difference to your future.
If you are:
- Dissatisfied with your current accountant and looking to hire a new advisor
- Looking to reduce, optimise or even mitigate your personal and business tax liabilities
- Starting up in business
- Looking to grow your business
- Looking to raise finance
- Looking to outsource the financial management of your business
Or, if you simply want a fresh, expert eye cast over your business, a summary of our services is as follows:
- Accounting compliance services
- Taxation compliance services
- Strategic tax planning advice
- Bookkeeping support and payroll services
- Management accounts and forecasting
- Outsourced finance department services
- Financial and business consultancy
- Strategic and corporate finance
- Business plans and raising finance
- Company formation and secretarial
- Business recovery & insolvency
- Financial planning
- Wealth management
If Ascendis are the kind of accountants, taxation and business advisors that you would be interested in speaking to, then we would be delighted to arrange a free and no obligation consultation to discuss your requirements and how they can be met.
For an informal chat on how we can assist your business please call on 0845 054 8560, send an enquiry or email us today.
Arif joined Ascendis in April 2015 having previously worked as a specialist contractor accountant where he managed along with a team a large client portfolio. He takes pride in providing exceptional levels of service and advice to his clients as well as always being available to answer any queries.
Arif has also worked extensively with new clients who are just starting out contracting; helping clients to find their feet and making the on-boarding process as smooth as possible. In addition to this Arif built up a working relationship with multiple recruitment consultants.
Outside of work he is currently juggling spending time with his family, daughter and studying to finish his exams to become a fully qualified Accountant.
James is a fully qualified certified accountant, having completed his ACCA qualification in 2012, and is currently working towards his practising certificate.
He joined Ascendis in March 2015 having previously worked in a local firm of accountants where he managed a diverse portfolio of clients. These clients varied from sole traders to large groups of companies which required additional specialised services.
James believes in a hard work ethic and keeps his accounting knowledge up to date in order where possible, this is to ensure he can provide consistently high levels of assistance and advice to all clients regardless of size and sector.
Outside of work most of James’ free time is split between walking his two dogs and trying to keep fit in the gym. James is also an avid footballer.