BOOKKEEPING, VAT AND PAYROLL
Our bookkeeping and payroll service reduces the burden for the directors/owners, ensuring all books and records are maintained accurately. It is a director’s responsibility, within the Companies Act, to ensure that adequate books and records are maintained on behalf of the company.
This is vital to ensure that the foundations are laid for which all our other value added services can be built.
- Providing bookkeeping services or managing and supporting your own
- Performed on or off site
- Online ‘real time’ and simultaneous processing
- Sales and purchase invoicing and credit control
- Sales, purchase and nominal ledger accounting
- VAT return preparation and filing
- Staff expense processing
- Fixed assets register
- Supplying, installing, setting up and training on financial software and ensuring you get the best from your systems
- Advice on accounting systems
We understand that employees are a key resource to any business, and therefore ensure that we perform an accurate and timely payroll service.
Why not let us relieve you of the burden of payroll preparation and completion of statutory forms, including providing employees with weekly/monthly pay slips and preparing end of year returns.
- Weekly / monthly payroll processing
- Provision of pay slips
- BACS payments PAYE payment reminders
- Preparation of Year end payroll reports i.e. P35, P60s, P11D etc
- Online filing