Management Accounts & Forecasting
Monitoring and controlling the financial performance of your business is of paramount importance and the provision of regular management information is vital to the continued success of your business.
Many businesses fail because they have been slow to react to the changes that have occurred because they rely on historic annual accounts or are operating blind.
This is why monthly or quarterly management accounts are important; they provide a window into the health and performance of a business, and an opportunity to react quickly to any changes.
Our service is individually tailored and may include:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Management reports, including graphical illustrations
- Analytical review, ratio and KPI analysis
- Weekly rolling cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of annual budgets and projections
- Profit & Loss, Cash flow and Balance Sheet Projections
- Scenario and what if analysis