Please also see ‘Financial Planning‘ section for more details.
With our innovative tax strategies, you can retain your income and/or profits and invest the savings for a double growth effect!
All too often taxation and financial services are treated as separate disciplines rather than being developed as part of a specific comprehensive financial plan.
We believe in a holistic approach to financial planning, looking at the whole picture not just individual elements.
Our wealth management business provides advice on the following:
- Introduction to Discretionary Fund Managers to manage your investment portfolio
- Tax incentivised investments
- Investment and savings advice for individuals, corporations, trusts
- All types of pension advice, including self-invested and self-administered schemes
- Protection Planning for families and businesses
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- Long Term Care Planning and Inheritance Tax Mitigation
- Residential and Commercial Mortgage Advice.
Our advisors are able to advise on all types of pensions:
- UK Registered and Non-Registered Pensions
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROP) &
- Qualifying Non-UK Pension Schemes (QNUP)
For clients looking to manage their own funds we have strong relationships with a number of leading Trustees tp consider:
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) or:
- Self Administered Pension Plans (SASSs)
- And for those looking to leave the UK we have access to a range of QROP/QNUP providers that allow individuals to either manage their own funds or appoint a discretionary fund manager
Discretionary Fund Management
Our advisors are able to introduce you to a Discretionary Fund Management Service that gives you access to a broad universe of investment assets. These range from equities and bonds to investment funds and hedge funds, underpinned by the added benefit of institutional teams.
The Investment managers will take care of everything associated with the running of your portfolio. This will include deciding the most appropriate blend of assets, monitoring risk and dealing with administration.
This full-time management service gives you reassurance that your investments are in expert hands.
In today’s challenging market, you need to know that your investments and savings are working as hard as possible for the objectives you have set. Maybe you simply want them to achieve the best possible growth rate, or perhaps you intend to live off them. Whatever your aims are, we can take you through all the options step by step, putting you on the road to achieving them.
The impartial advice we offer is tailor made for your individual circumstances, ensuring the options we offer are right for you and as tax efficient as possible. We will take into consideration how long you wish to save for, whether you want to make regular savings or invest a lump sum, and your attitude to investment risk.
We regularly review your savings and investments strategy, ensuring that it still meets with your requirements well into the future, taking into account any change in your circumstances.
Our advisors offer advice on the following:
- Investment Funds
- Investment Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Guaranteed/Structured Products